We are blessed to announce the birth of our 4th child Brayden Graham Henry. He was born on November 3, 2008. Brayden weighed in at 6lbs. 4oz. and was 19 inches long. He came four weeks early (We think he was competing with his sisters who were 4 and 5 weeks early). He is doing great! His brothers and sisters love him so much! Brett reminds me daily how cute he is and how much he loves him. Hailey loves him too but is more interested in playing princess and dancing. Ava is constantly giving him kisses and trying to hold him. We are so thankful for our 4 children that the Lord blessed us with. I am constantly amazed by them. Brayden has been a blessing to us and I can't believe he is already 2 weeks old. Enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
PRECIOUS BABY BOY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yes he is very adorable and looks just like all the other precious Henry babies! Congratulations Guys!
Congratulations guys! Glad that all are doing well. "Troop Henry" is really growing.
I can't wait to meet him!
Christmas is gonna be a blast. :)
Post a Comment