Friday, September 5, 2008

A Week Of Firsts

On Tuesday H started her first day of school. She was so excited to go to school like her big brother and meet new friends. B had a hard time 2 years ago when he started school but not H. She didn't even say goodbye until I asked her to, she was too busy playing with the toys and showing her teacher how she could twirl in her dress. I can't believe my little girl is in preschool. Here are some pictures of her 1st day.
I'm a big girl now!

H at Sweet Al's(A 1st Day Tradition)

H your supposed to eat the donut!

H at school

H playing at school


On Wednesday B and H started Awana. This year they are both in Cubbies. This is H's first year and B's second. They were really excited that they would be together for a year. We practiced verses all week and they couldn't wait to wear their vests. We played, laughed, sang, ate and most importantly learned God's word. It was great to see them enjoying themselves so much. They have the best teacher ever! We love you Ms. C. Here are some pics of their first night.

We are Awana Cubbies!

Getting ready for story time



We love song time Ms. G

On Thursday night H started her first day of dance class this week. She was smiling from ear to ear when we got her leotard/tights on, hair in a bun and dance bag ready. She showed me some of her ballerina moves before we left home. We were allowed to come watch her on the first night and it was so much fun. She kept looking back at me and smiling every time she would learn something new. I sure was a proud mommy! Here are some pictures and video of her first night.
Leaving for Dance Class



I love stretching!
(I just love her big grin)

Look at me mommy

After a night full of dance H is still smiling

H is the one on the right

B also had his first day of school this week and he started like a pro. He was very excited to see his friends from last year and to meet some new ones also. It was a great day for him and a hard one for me realizing next year he would be in kindergarten. He will have another first next week when he starts gymnastics. He is sooooo excited! Here are some pictures from the first day of school.


My big boy!

B's turn at Sweet Al's

B at school





2 comments:

jameswooster said...

Wow!! the kids are growing up so fast!!

Anonymous said...

Awh. I miss my little guys.
i hope haileybug still lets me tote her around when Christmas gets here. :)

I love you guys so much!