Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Week To Remember Comes To An End

Thursday brought another exciting day which started with getting Brett ready for another day at school. Andy informed me after he picked Brett up that when Miss Laurie asked the kids how many sides a triangle had no one could remember except Brett and he said, "3 sides". I am very proud of all he is learning and the great teacher he has. After school we packed up the bags which is more like packing up our house and we headed to St. Joseph to go to the dentist. Before we headed to the dentist we decided to eat lunch and Brett told us he wanted to go to the lobster place which means Red Lobster. He likes going there because he likes to see the lobsters in the tank yet when we ordered he wanted a cheeseburger and I had to inform him there are no cheeseburgers at the lobster restaurant. We had a great lunch and headed to the dentist. Brett was really excited about going to the dentist and I was nervous, fearful he might have cavities. He got in the chair like a big boy and even helped the nurse by sucking out his mouth after she got done brushing his teeth. He felt like a big boy and stated that he was going to be a dentist when he grows up. The dentist looked at his teeth and said he had no cavities and his teeth look great. I was so happy to hear that. Andy was next and Hailey and Brett took turns sucking their daddy's mouth out while the nurse cleaned his teeth. It was so funny to watch them help. Our dentist trip was very successful! Anyone needing a dentist should check him out especially for kids he was great with Brett. His name is Dr. Brownsberger and his office is in St. Joe, he also gives half price to Law Enforcement. After our dentist excitement I went to a few stores to do some post Halloween shopping for next year. Anyone who knows me knows I shop ahead and I like deals. I bought a dress up costume for Brett, halloween shirts for next year, party supplies and also for all of you Bunco Babes I got all of my Bunco prizes for next fall. I am so excited to be done for the next Bunco at my house. Go Kim! Go Kim! That is all for our Thursday excitement, now on to Friday.

Friday brought one more first as Ava pulled up not just to her knees but to her feet! How exciting for her! She just giggles and coos because she loves it. Brett puts it best,"AHH she looks so cute doing that"! Oh, I must not forget to include Chasity in our exciting week as I was able to go to El Maguey with her for lunch on Friday. We had a great time and I cherish her friendship. Love ya Chas! There are four blogs to A Week To Remember so don't forget to check them all out or you just might miss out on something. My fingers are tired of typing, bye for now!

3 comments:

James W said...

Wow that is a pretty exciting week!! I can not wait to see all the pictures!

Grace said...

I'm tired just reading all this! You are Super Mom!

Anonymous said...

Man, now I feel lazy. We did not do anything like that this week. We did have a harvest party at the church Tuesday evening that the kids really enjoyed. My favorite costume was "Mr. Pumpkinhead". And just think, he is my baby boy! Truely, I really enjoyed all of the pictures of the kids. They are adorable!!