When we got to Sears we got all of the Christmas clothes on the kids and headed into the room to take pictures. When we got in there the background was set up and their was a young man ready to snap some photos. As he was telling Brett where to sit Brett noticed what looked like an x or a cross on the floor where they wanted him to sit. He said, "Excuse me, Jesus died on the cross for us!"
The young man just said, "I know!" He wasn't very responsive to Brett but I was so humbled by my son. I was so excited to see that Brett wants others to know about Jesus. It was a great reminder to me that I need to be a witness to others not only through my actions but through my words. Isn't it amazing what kids teach us when were least expecting it. Just a few simple words could change someone's life. I am so excited to watch my kids grow up and see the witness they will be for the Lord.
Be a witness today for tommorrow might be to late!
2 comments:
It is such a blessing to see Godly parents raising children in a Godly way. Brett, Hailey, and Ava Grace are so blessed to have parents who love them and are training them up in the way of our Lord. Thanks for sharing such a special moment and reminding us ALL of our great commission.
So proud of you, Brett boy!!!!
He is such a smart little guy! He must have a GREAT Sunday School teacher! ;)
Oh... and amazing parents too. I'm sure that helps alot!
Love ya Kimmie!
Post a Comment