Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'M BACK

Well, I know many of you thought I had given up the blogging world but I just haven't made the time. Lila and Chaz have told me several times to get on the ball and start blogging again. I don't have much to say today but I just wanted everyone to know that I will be working on getting my act together. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

4 comments:

James W said...

I thought the ice got you! I am glad to see you back

CHAZ said...

We ALL thought the ice got you! Glad to see you back up and running! Let's get some pictures up! Give us a touching story!

Lila said...

YEAH!!! Post those beautiful children...before they graduate from high school!!! Love ya!

Grace said...

Glad to have you back! BTW, Nathan wants to go to "Raskin Robin" with you guys again soon!