We are a split family this weekend. A, B and H are in Iowa for their annual spring fishing trip while A and I are here in our warm cozy house. B was so excited to go fishing, it is all he has been talking about for weeks. Yesterday we headed to the Shatto Dairy Farm and as we were driving there I caught him in the back seat just looking down and smiling from ear to ear. When I asked him what he was smiling about he said, "I am so excited to go on our fishing trip today." I just love seeing him get excited about the little things in life and it reminds me to take time to enjoy them too. Here is a picture of A and B wearing their fishing hats in Iowa. Enjoy the little things today!
My Guys Are Too Cute
3 comments:
I hope all have a great weekend. I hope they catch a whopper of a fish.
So did they catch anything?
Brett didn't catch any and Andy only caught one. It was very cold, rainy and windy. They had a fun time bonding though.
Post a Comment