Monday, June 9, 2008

Kids Video

There has been a lot going on in our family and I have not taken the opportunity to blog about all the events these past few months. I will post some of the events with pictures as soon as possible but there is one I would like to share now. The kids made a cute video that I thought you all might like to see. Just sit back and enjoy!







10 comments:

The Graham's said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! We are so excited for you all!

Love Greg, Hillarie, & Autumn

Kim said...

Our due date is November 29 which is my mom's birthday! What a special date!

James W said...

Awesome!!! Congratulations guys!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congratulations! Missin' Cameron friends!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We're excited for you guys!!!

Toby,Amy, and kids

Anonymous said...

Awesome - nice work guys

Congrates!

Does this mean Andy can't golf sometime this summer?

Steve / Holly / Carson and Collin Houg

Shaz22450 said...

Uncle Paul and I just giggled as we heard the kids shouting out the news!!! We are so happy for you...Congratulations!

Love Uncle Paul and Aunt Sharon

Polly said...

i can't wait to hold him already!

jm2sa said...

I think it's time for twins!!!

Anonymous said...

Kim! I love how no one in our family knows. i thought i would see if you had updated lately and i watched the video and i was like, whoa. i called mom and she didn't know anything about it.
but congrats.

i think we need to get together before school starts back, i miss ya'll and the kids a whole bunch. i wish i got to see them more often.