Thursday, July 24, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!!!

We are proud to announce that we will be having a Baby Boy in November! We are all very excited but I think Brett is more excited than anyone to finally be having a brother. Brett said, "I'm so excited, I knew it was a boy". Andy shared in Brett's excitement by saying, "Yes", as he shook his fist in the air. Hailey was sad that she wasn't going to be having another Baby Hailey, as she likes to say, but she is preparing to have a sister next time. I am so excited to have another baby on the way and I feel so blessed to have these little ones in my life. We are celebrating as a family and wanted to share our baby's first photos with you. Enjoy!
Profile with his foot in the air
Profile

3 comments:

Lila said...

COOL!!! You are so blessed. And, I think Oscar will be a great name for him, don't you think?

Grace said...

Henry Henry?

Congrats, you guys!

James W said...

Congrats, You guys! Good Job Andy for getting the X and Y correct! :)