
I have a cute story to tell, at least I think it is cute! Brett and Hailey went to the store with their daddy tonight and unknown to me Brett wore his cowboy hat and boots, I would have made him change but you know how dad's are, they could wear pjs to the store and that would be fine. Anyway, not only was he wearing his cowboy attire but he was wearing it with a long sleeve t-shirt and slicks. What a sight! When he got home he was so proud and so was his daddy because while he was at the store everytime he saw someone he would take off his hat and say Howdy or Howdy Lady and then put his hat back on. I was laughing so hard because I could just picture him trying to be so polite and smiling from ear to ear. Shame on me for caring what he wears to the store, he was so proud and so was I.
No comments:
Post a Comment