I can't believe my little baby girl is now 9 months old. Time passes too quickly and I think with every child it goes by faster because I have less time to just sit and watch. Ava turned 9 months old yesterday! I meant to post this yesterday but between family night(Mondays), getting ready for pictures with Abby on Wednesday, preparing for the dentist today, trying to get my house ready for Bunco on Thursday and taking care of three children I did not accomplish this. I am so proud to call Ava my daughter. Even on the most hectic days she warms me up with her smile that feels like sunshine on my face. She brightens everyday with her beautiful face. I can already see her positive attuitude shining through! It is as if she is saying, "Mom we can do anything no matter how crazy it gets around here, I love you!" She is a blessing from God!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
9 months old!
I can't believe my little baby girl is now 9 months old. Time passes too quickly and I think with every child it goes by faster because I have less time to just sit and watch. Ava turned 9 months old yesterday! I meant to post this yesterday but between family night(Mondays), getting ready for pictures with Abby on Wednesday, preparing for the dentist today, trying to get my house ready for Bunco on Thursday and taking care of three children I did not accomplish this. I am so proud to call Ava my daughter. Even on the most hectic days she warms me up with her smile that feels like sunshine on my face. She brightens everyday with her beautiful face. I can already see her positive attuitude shining through! It is as if she is saying, "Mom we can do anything no matter how crazy it gets around here, I love you!" She is a blessing from God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the picture of Ava. She is just beautiful! She is looking more and more like her big brother. Hugs and kisses to all from Grandma H.
You and Andy have been truly blessed with three wonderful, unique children!!! Ava Grace is such a happy little girl, and, yes, she will probably always be your little cheerleader with her smile and wonderful attitude. Enjoy them, Kimmy, they grow up so fast.
We love you Henry's!!!
Can't believe it's been 9 months already! She is precious!
Post a Comment