Wednesday, October 17, 2007
We Are Awana Cubbies
We are Awana Cubbies, were happy all day long! This is Brett's 1st year in Cubbies and he loves it. He has already learned so much, everytime we learn a new verse he says what about the other ones. Then he goes on to recite, "All have sinned... and ....while we were sinners Christ died for us. Wow, through the mouth of a child! These two verses are from the first week of cubbies and it is amazing to me that he has already hidden those verses in his heart. I am truely humbled. I will add a picture later of him in his cubbie vest, my camera battery is dead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is so much fun being in Cubbies with you and Brett! Can you believe Hailey and Nathan will be joining us next year?
No! It is weird thinking I will have 2 kids in cubbies next year!
Post a Comment